Because even the largest, most inspiring demonstration becomes an empty gesture if it is not followed by the day-to-day commitment and work required to accomplish real change. That’s why we put together a list of CRITICAL actions you can take right now!
In the March Bulletin:
- President’s Column—Thank you for your advocacy!
- Do You Use lwvka.org?
- Election Administration Update
- Kalamazoo Environmental Legislative Breakfast
(see other upcoming events on pg 5)
- Program Planning and Public Policy Positions Report
- New Member Directory Updates & New Members
- Founders Day Brunch
- Fetzer Institute Awards LWVKA Education Fund
- Position Change Recommendation
- Upcoming Events: GRLG Unit Meet & Greet (venue change), presentations on Philanthropy and Public Services, Disparity in Infant Mortality and Rain Gardens
- 2017 Nominating Committee Slates
Check out the Strategic Plan for 2015-17 Here
Looking for something from a past Bulletin?
Check the archives or search the entire LWVKA website PDF files are also available on this page.