Because even the largest, most inspiring demonstration becomes an empty gesture if it is not followed by the day-to-day commitment and work required to accomplish real change. That’s why we put together a list of CRITICAL actions you can take right now!
In the April Bulletin:
- President’s Column—Thank you for your advocacy!
- Congrats to GR Liaisonon New Job!
- Annual Meeting
- Call for LWVMI Convention Delegates
- Equal Pay Day
- Voter Registration at the Kalamazoo High Schools
- Budget Proposal
- Directory Updates
- New Members
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Legislative Interviews
- Philanthropy & Public Services Report
- Grand Rapids Unit is Ready to Grow after Redistricting Presentatio
- School Groups Challenge $2.5 Million for Private Schools
- Rain Gardens Presentation
- 2017 Nominating
Check out the Strategic Plan for 2015-17 Here
Looking for something from a past Bulletin?
Check the archives or search the entire LWVKA website PDF files are also available on this page.